Last night we had gotten a little fed up with how wild our boys were being. Jayden had gotten a late nap. 6:30 p.m. Usually he is our easy one to put to sleep. Alex for some reason wanted to sleep on the top bunk. Which would be fine if we could be sure he would stay there all night long. (He is doing much better now with a little super hero incentive) So Stillman told him if he didn't get in his own bed we were going to leave and let him fall asleep on his own. (yeah right). Anyway we leave and are getting ready for bed when suddenly the screaming (that would be Jayden) from the other room stops. Stillman sneaks a peak in the room. Alex is sitting next to Jayden's bed and tickling his back trying to put him to sleep. How Sweet. He lasted about two minutes before he told Daddy that his arm was tired and it was his turn.
Today after church Alex said. " Mommy I love going to church and seeing that picture of Jesus where all the kids are gathered around Jesus. It is my favorite picture, I wish we had money so we could by that picture and put it in our house." "I also loved that song we sang today." Stillman and I were out of the room for teacher orientation so I had no idea what picture and song he was talking about. He said the song went like this: "The children were gathered rounds Jesus." After he described it a few more times, We figured out that it was the picture for this year theme and the song for this year's theme.
I Know My Savior Loves Me. Here is the picture he was talking about.



Here is a movie of some random videos I have been taking.
1 comment:
That was so fun to watch! I have been meaning to get video recorded of something Jayden taught Paige to do while we were visiting... guess I should get with it. Thanks for sharing and putting a smile on my face.
Post a Comment