Thursday, September 2, 2010

Ladies Man

Getting stories about school from Alex is like pulling teeth. But when he finally does tell them they are so cute. Thought I would share this story.

Alex told me that at snack time (during recess) he offered some of his pretzels to the girls, Yes plural, sitting next to him.

Alex -"But I didn't want to share all my pretzels with them because then I wouldn't have any for my after school snack"

(He shares his left overs with Jayden when he gets home.)

"when I told them they couldn't have any more, they turned back around into their circle and started talking again. Like this."

(He demonstrates this including mimicking their faces. Then he gets this big grin on his face.)

"So maybe next time you can send me with two snacks. So I can share one bag with the girls."


Now I am sitting here listening to Jayden who has started singing along with all his movies. So Cute!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Too cute!!! :) Glad he's having fun sharing! ;)

Vernie and Tony said...

That's a great story! That Alex is gonna be a ladies man just like his daddy! too cute!

ChrisandTamara said...

UUUU - already popular with the girls. Cute story.