Thursday, February 24, 2011

Invasion of the body snatchers

Okay what is going on. This morning while I was in the shower Alex dressed both himself and Jayden and even changed Jayden's diaper! Now when I went looking for Jayden, He had put himself down for a nap.

4 comments:

Vernie and Tony said...

WOW!! It's great when kids start doing that sort of thing on their own!! Sure helps mom.

Unknown said...

Holy cow, that's awesome! :) How fun that Alex is getting into taking charge, LOL... very cute. :) And I LOVE when kids put themselves down for naps! At least when they do it at a good time, LOL... ours tends to do it around 6pm. *sigh* ;) Enjoy, and way to record the moment! :)

Curtis and Deedra said...

Way to go Alex! Taking care of his little brother and himself!
Jack is always putting himself down for a nap now that he doesn't have the crib bar in his way. We both love it, lol.

Heather said...

Can Emma come live with Alex so she can learn to be caring for her siblings too?