I need your opinion. I saw where someone had taken picture frames and painted them pink for girls and blue for boys. they then attached matching ribbon to the back of the frames and hung them by the ribbon. They were so adorable. Yesterday I went and bought some black frames to hang pictures up of the kids in their bedroom. I want to know if I should paint the frames blue and put matching blue ribbon to hang them or should I just hang them with black ribbon. keep in mind that these will be going in the boys' bedroom. This is the only picture I could find online of what I am doing, my frames are square though.
6 comments:
I think it might be cool if you left the frames black and used like, blue ribbon - maybe even glue some of that around the frame or use a blue mat around the pics? Just some ideas - those look really cute! :-)
My mom suggested that I use Black Ribbon and glue a smaller blue ribbon on top of that ribbon. I think I will Ixnay the bow as well.
I've seen pic's like that too and I love it! I'd go black frame and just not sure on the ribbon. Guess I would have to see it.
I would go black frames with black ribbons or blue frames with blue ribbons.
I"m no help. I don't know. I think it will look good no matter what you do.
I like the black frames Idea with black ribbion and smaller blue ribbion glued to the black.
Do post your final results... I want to see!
Post a Comment