Friday, July 4, 2008

I love this park!!!

The Seltters Park playground area has finished its 3rd and 4th phase of their play area. And its Awesome! There is arock climbing area and also a sound area. The rock climbing is set up so you actually feel like your really rock climbing. The hand holds are crevises carved into of the rock.
my favorite part is the sound area. They have built giant drums and xylophones. You can hear the music all over the park, and its beautiful. It sounds like windchimes. Here are some pictures of Alex playing them.

I don't know who this is, but she got in my picture.



P.S. Happy Fourth of July!!!

3 comments:

Curtis and Deedra said...

That looks like lots of fun for the kids! We'll have to go there sometime soon.

ChrisandTamara said...

Yah I agree - we should have a FHE there sometime soon. Looks fun!

Heather said...

I want to know where this place is. It look like a lot of fun!!