I have had a couple of people ask to have thier fall pictures taken. Or Winter pictures. So just give me a call and we can set up a time to go take them. Right now is a good time if you want pretty leaves. Remember I do family for free!!
super cute- seeing those makes me wish i was home to witness a utah or idaho fall :0( the christmas season is defintely the same here in arizona :0( so enjoy all the lovely colors :0) the fam is look fab!
Alex look like a little man! He has grown a lot since we last saw him, not to mention Jayden. I am excited to have our family pictures taken when we get down there. We will see how that works out. See you soon! Love your Family picture blog heading.
So pretty! Well, so If ya do family for free? Does that mean that all we need to do is fly you out here? LOL. We miss you guys, I miss home. I hope you are all doing well!
7 comments:
I love your fall photo's! Tryely awesome! What a photogentic family! I want some done of the two of us. hint hint LOL
Wow!!! What a beautiful set of pictures! :-)
super cute- seeing those makes me wish i was home to witness a utah or idaho fall :0( the christmas season is defintely the same here in arizona :0( so enjoy all the lovely colors :0) the fam is look fab!
Great pictures!
Those pics turned out great! Your boys are so sweet. Their litlle tongues are always hangin out. Happy 6 months to Jayden today!
Alex look like a little man! He has grown a lot since we last saw him, not to mention Jayden. I am excited to have our family pictures taken when we get down there. We will see how that works out. See you soon! Love your Family picture blog heading.
So pretty! Well, so If ya do family for free? Does that mean that all we need to do is fly you out here? LOL. We miss you guys, I miss home. I hope you are all doing well!
Post a Comment