So Twice in the last month I have had dreams of killer whales. The first time we were in some sort of river canyon. Something like the Grand Canyon. In a sort of rock cave. The river is very deep and there are three Orcas swimming in the river. Stillman is down very close and they keep tapping him with there noses. I keep telling him that he needs to not stand so close to them. They keep tapping him and I am stressing out that he is not listening to me because I know that Orcas play with their food first........ and then Jayden cries and I wake up.
The second dream our garage is a pool and we have an Orca as a pet. The Orca can talk to me. We can swim with it, but I don't let Alex swim with it. When we are in our van the orca pushes us around our garage-pool.......and then Jayden cries and I wake up.
So I looked up what it means to dream about orcas, Not that I put much, or any stock in that sort of stuff. Dream of Orcas and it means that you are going to have good luck, you are completely satisfied with your life, or you do not trust your protector. So I must be completely satisfied in not trusting my protector....nope doesn't sound right.....must be good luck!
Or maybe Alex found my Orca blanket and has been sleeping with it on the floor next to my bed.
Oh and I learned today that eating dark chocolate can help with breast cancer. So in honor of breast cancer awareness month eat some dark chocolate!
5 comments:
I had a dream when I was probably a teenager I think - maybe younger - about a killer whale. It was chasing me in my house. And then the dream changed and he was chasing me at church. Very scary! So I don't think it meant good luck for me. He he.
I can't remember dreams! Wish I could, it can be so entertaining sometimes.
I'm all over the dark chocolate advice! Thanks, all I needed was someone to tell me it was good for the girls!
I can't remember the last time I drempt something and any of it made any sence. At least yours seems to make a little bit of scene...except for have a garage swimming pool:)
Thanks for the Dark Chocolate awareness! Maybe I will take you up on the invitation!
Will do! (on the Rx for chocolate - Winco has Ghirardelli's squares for 10 cents each... and they are SO good - particularly the peppermint ones!)
And dreams are so weird! I don't normally remember mine, but I had some really vivid "remembering spurts" lately. Wonder if it's something in the air... but glad your boys aren't really being threatened by Orcas! :-)
wow! well, I have a lifetime of Breast Cancer Awareness... LOL it runs really strong in my side of the family. pretty much every woman has died from it or has gotten it at some point. so technically I am next... so I will be eating as much chocolate as my teeth will allow. (I have lots of cavities that we are too poor to have fixed - :) )
Post a Comment