Monday, October 13, 2008

Some fall pictures

Here are some fall pictures that we took the other day. Daddy was at work so we will still have to go take some more. by the way if anybody wants to take thier fall pictures taken again now is the time to do it.





5 comments:

Nicowhit said...

What adorable photo's. Where did you have them taken at.

ChrisandTamara said...

Yes - we definitely want pics this year. I'll talk to Chris about when. When are good times for you?

Vernie and Tony said...

Great fall photo's! You must have taken them before this cold spurt hit! We would like some done this year too if your up for that again! I want winter ones this time (cuz that gives me another month or so to drop some more weight....(if I can) lol Cute babies! You do good work!

Stillman and Michelle said...

sounds good

Jill and Scott said...

Your pics look great! I like the ones you did for Curtis and Deedra too! You guys do good work!