![]() |
| Smores, smores and s'more smores |
We let off a few of our fireworks early, and we made sure that we brought plenty of sparklers for everyone.
This is the kids at Settlers Park. We went almost every Friday to watch the movie in the park. It was awesome. I think this is great family activity. It so fun to snuggle under the stars and watch a great movie. The Firemen came this day and the kids got to climb in a fire truck and then we went through their fire house to learn about fire safety.
Now we are really getting out of order. We took the kids golfing with Gma and Gpa Lipsh. We have to do this at least once a year. We also took Alex to his first Lazer Tag game. Except for getting lost one time, It was the best game EVER! according to Alex. It was like a real life video game.
We made Jason try watermelon. It was like pulling teath. He finally admitted that it wasn't "As Bad" as last time he ate it. I think he was 8.
The kids got this toy in a happy meal and then............
Pretended to be JOKEY!!! This is their impersination of a present on your head.......
More Cabin Pictures..........
Nicky and Alex wanted to go on a nature walk. So we collected wild flowers. Again I got the "BEST DAY EVER"
Getting ready for fireworks in McCall. Next time we will have to go earlier. They had a lot of stuff to do that night. It would have been fun to be able to look around a bit. We got a great spot.
We usually try and make it into the pancake house when we spend our vacation at the Cabin. This time the wait was going to be an hour long. So we made our reservation for 11(I think) and called Derek and Rachel to come join us. We got the kids a huge cookie to tie them over. They didn't complain.
These are a few of his favorite things.......His Bike, His Bear, and His Duck....... All in one fun activity
Getting ready for the Movie in the park.......
This is the time when we took Nicky and Garrett. I couldn't get a great picture either time.
Alex has lost many teeth this year. I think this was his fifth.
Earlier with Nikki and Garret at Settlers. Gma works here so we come a lot.
August will be posted tomorrow along with first day of school pictures!!








































1 comment:
AWESOME to catch up on all your summer fun! I had fun reading and looking at the pictures! Thanks!
Post a Comment