Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Utah Trip

Stillman and the boys went to Utah for Alivia and Cory's wedding. I stayed home because I had to work. I stole these pictures from LaVern's blog. Stillman's pictures are on his phone. I also don't think he brought his phone to the wedding so I don't think he got any pictures of Alivia and Cory at the wedding. She sure was beautiful and it broke my heart that I had to miss it.



Kids at the preception
I met up with the family at Derek and Rachel's and then we headed over to Springville to visit with Marsha and company.






There was a little rope swing that Alex loved. I let him swing over the river a few times.


We got the news that Krista had her baby. This is a celebration pose!


On Tuesday we went to Lagoon with Chris and Tamara. The boys had so much fun. We took turns watching the kids and riding the rides. Stillman and I got a little motion sick after hitting four roller coasters in a row. We were happy to hit the smaller rides after that. I think the best ride was watching the kids on the Roaring Rapids ride. I have to say that I one the wet t-shirt contest. Good thing I was wearing blue and not white!





The Best ride according to Jayden.

Alex took this picture
He looks ready to pounce





We missed the show last year. We made sure we made it this year. Jayden was tickled whenever one of the singers would flirt with him.

One of Alex and Jayden's favorite rides

Stillman and I didn't realize how old we are getting. I use to love being up high. Being this high up in slow motion gives you a little height phobia. Wicked just whips you up this and back down before you realize that you should have been scared. I think the problem was squirmy kids and holes big enough for them to slip through.





We bought a one day visit Salt Lake City pass and went to a few favorite spots again.



Below is a mixture of pictures from the Lion House Restaurant, The Discovery Gateway, and the Planetarium.


Love those rolls
Walking on the moon at the Planetarium

Getting ready for his shopping trip
Discovery Gateway


Shopping at he local farm.

Future Engineer in Training

More moon walking. This kid is fast.

He is ready for his closeup. I have him well trained.

1 comment:

Vernie and Tony said...

I enjoyed your vacation right along with you! Seeing all the photo's from the Lagoon on yours and Heather's posts again makes me wanna go back!! Haven't been there since Tony and I got married! Gonna have to do something about that!!