| One of Alex's Goals |
| This is with out a doubt why the kids play soccer: The Tunnel |
Here is a video of an assist by Teammates Adam and Abby and a Score by Alex!
Proof why these kids were awesome!
We took the kids out for some spring pictures. The weather was crazy that day and super windy. So these windmill's came in handy.
The river was so deep! I think we will try these pictures again in the fall,
when they can get out in the river and play a bit. But the boots are super cute!
| Jayden's Idea of a smile |
Some awesome action shots
| My personal favorite! |
Jordan went to the Temple. This was a great experience to have everyone attend.
Jeremy Graduated.
Alex Graduated!
| This is his WildCat face for the song Willow Creek Wildcats. He doesn't think his face is fierce enough. I disagree. |
| Alex and his teacher Mrs. Rich |
| Pappa Tony came home! |



2 comments:
WOW!! May was a big month!!
Loved all the pictures of the boys!
I think Alex had a GREAT FIERCE FACE! LOL And I love Jayden's idea of a smile! DARLING!
What a busy month of May. I so hope we can move somewhere closer so my kids can have awesome pictures like your kids have. Your amazing. Looking forward to seeing you soon.
Post a Comment