I found this on someone's blog and I thought it would be fun! You can leave a memory about Stillman or myself. Also even if you're not a blogger you can comment, just click comments below and then type in your comment (Type in the letters that it asks for) Then under Identity click on name and type in your name.
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.So let's have it! Don't be shy! What do you remember? Anything funny, embarrassing, silly...
3 comments:
Michelle I remember building our "first" fort in grandma's back yard all by ourselves with spare scraps and then being up set that Jim had to tear it down to mow the lawn. THen making them promise to build us a real one.
Okay, we've been trying to think of some good ones but they're still pretty pathetic. Our brain's memory recall is not that great.
So I (Rachel) remember Michelle's fun baby shower for Alex and that she still looked marvelous in her pregnant state. Lucky. :) And my memory for Stillman is more recent. While we were at the cabin and Stillman would be on the jet ski almost every time he fell off and doused himself he would let out this kind of high pitched "Aaaack!" (Hehe, makes me giggle just thinking about it.)
Derek remembers you guys dancing at a wedding reception wearing Star Trek outfits. ;) And Derek remembers one time when he and Stillman were younger and they went to some national state parks in Utah. For lunch G & G Hansen were making sandwiches and they asked Stillman what he wanted on his. And if Derek remembers correctly, Stillman asked for peanut butter, jelly, mustard, mayo and pickles. And so they made it for him. And Derek thinks Stillman took one bite and wasn't so hot on the idea of finishing his sandwich but Grandpa was still trying to encourage him to finish eating it. So Grandpa took a bite and then Grandpa decided not to try to encourage Stillman to eat it any more. :)
Too many memories to share, but one comes to mind so I will share.
The first year we were all married, living life as poor apartment living college students, Shawn and I wanted to do the 12 days of Christmas. You came to mind, although, you figured out we were doing it because of the.. I think.. 10 rolls of Toilet Paper. Who gives toilet paper as a Christmas gift? Your too smart, college students!
Post a Comment