Saturday, July 12, 2008

Okay, Here are the frames. I think they are pretty cute. I decided to go simple with just the black ribbon. because I couldn't find the right size blue ribbon at walmart. let me know what you think.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute, classy, and easy to coordinate! :-)

CPTA said...

I like it! Very cute cute CUTE!

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

Hey Michelle....I had a good laugh tonight. So I go take a peak at the Mom's of Tots blog tonight and the top post is one line and it says "who is Michelle" so I scroll down and there are three posts right in a row of Alex's look-alike Meter. LOL! Thats why it wasn't working, it was posting it on the other blog. Luckily Amy informed them who you were. Go take a look its funny.

Stillman and Michelle said...

I just did. Stillman called me down and told me. How embarissing! and funny!

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

You add it the same way you do on your regular blog, you go into custum etc. Just don't erase anyone else's

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

I had to go and change you from Author to Admin. Now you can do anything on there.

The Norton Fam! said...

Nice!

Vernie and Tony said...

I like them a lot! Who's it um is absolutely darling!!

ChrisandTamara said...

Very cute!

Heather said...

Beautiful and fun! They turned out wonderful!