Monday, August 1, 2011

April

Okay so I am four months behind on my blogging. I figure if I do 1 month a day I can get it done in four days. That's doable right? So We'll start off with Easter.


The Boys

Alex is preparing our traditional black Egg. We forgot about it until the next morning so it was really black!





Round two at Grandmas and Grandpas

The Boys got new Easter outfits

Alex must have changed his shirt because this isn't his new shirt, but he makes this look good.

The Loot





I tried loading the video but it wouldn't load. So I stole some pictures from LaVerne's blog.






Jayden Turned Three! He loves Thomas the Train. That might be an understatement. Grandma Donna found these trains at Easter, So I went back a got a few more to save for his birthday cake. We celebrated Jayden's Birthday on Saturday. When more family and friends were able to make it. On his real birthday we had a little birthday party and he opened a Buzz Lightyear and Woody doll, then we all went swimming at the rec center.



Showing Grandma Vernie how old he is


He got a little close to the candle






Here he is showing us how fast he can do a puzzle.

Happy Birthday Jayden! You are super cute!

3 comments:

Vernie and Tony said...

YAY!! I'll be checking your blog daily now to see if you do a month a day! lol

Always so good to see new posts!!

Curtis and Deedra said...

I don't know if it's just my computer but most of your pics are just blacked out. I can only see a few of them.

Stillman and Michelle said...

The pics are probably too big